2023: Gov. Bello flags of APC campaign in Kogi East, presents flags to candidate, receive decampees

Spread the love


Kogi State Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has flagged off the Tinubu/Shettima Presidential/National and state Assembly campaign in Anyingba, Kogi East where he assured of an outstanding outing at the forth coming polls.

The governor who made his remarks amidst loud cheers and ovations from the mammoth supporters of the party asserted that the what the party, All Progressives Congress has displayed at Kogi East’s rally is the oneness of the party.

He acknowledged that asides that party supporters attended the party on their own volition out of their love and dedication coupled with their desire for dividends of democracy governor Bello said that party bigwigs and stakeholders from the eastern region were fully on ground to deliver APC from all across board.

Governor Bello who presented all the candidates in Kogi East to the jeering crowd reiterated that Alh. Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his running mate Mr. Kassim Shettima remained the presidential/Vice Presidential candidate the state was rooting for. He said the Kogi state APC was committed to coming up with the highest percentage amongst the entire 36 states for the Presidential, Senatorial/HOR and State Assembly elections.

In 2019 you delivered 100% because you are trustworthy people and I believe this time similar feet would be repeated across board, the governor stressed.

The governor pointed out that such result would give Kogi state a vintage advantage to demand for certain dividends from the central government after its emergence. Gov. Bello urged party supporters to reach out to their families, friends and associates to vote again for the ruling APC.

Earlier in his opening remarks, The Deputy Director General, Kogi State Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Council and Deputy Speaker Kogi State House of Assembly, Rt.Hon. Alfa Momoh Rabiu thanked the governor for giving the level playing ground for the emergence of credible candidates which has made campaign council’s work easy.

He affirmed that all thfor e candidates presented by the APC for the general polls were generous, popular and acceptable noting that the party structure would galvanize support for them and guarantee their victory.

Sen. Jibrin Echocho, the Senatorial Senatoria of Kogi East in his goodwill message said governor Bello’s developmental strides in Kogi East has done 80% of their campaign work while the remaining 20% was for each candidate to work on their individual interpersonal relationships and acceptable with the electorates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *